With help from you and everyone else involved, we can keep the service reliable:
- Prevent fraud – never share your shipment number and postal code, as this will allow others to view and / or alter your delivery appointment.
- You are the one who chooses the Agreed Place. However, if our courier is unsure about it, he/she may decide not to use it.
- You cannot use Agreed Place to arrange for parcels to be delivered to a different address.
- We recommend not using the Agreed Place service for high-value items. In such cases, please use a DHL ServicePoint, or select a time when you will be at home.
- The courier will first ring the doorbell and try to deliver the parcel to you in person. The Agreed Place will only be used as a last resort.